Night visit of the Carteret lighthouse
From July 18th
Discover a unique experience by visiting the Carteret lighthouse by night. It is this building that gives the place all its character and attracts our eyes. On a clear night, its light grazes the Channel Islands. What stories do they share? No one knows, unless the lighthouse keepers have managed to unravel the mystery that surrounds them...
- Prior reservation required.
- Bring warm clothes and a windbreaker depending on the weather conditions.
- May be postponed or cancelled in case of wind over 50km/h and/or storm.
- Accompanied minors
- Not suitable for strollers / PRM.
- Suitable for rainy weather.
To make a reservation or get more information, please click here.